The Extranet is the Authority’s secure area for teachers to access materials and resources to support them in their work.
The materials and resources include:
- P–10 judging standards work samples
- Year 11 and 12 grading materials
- externally set tasks with associated marking keys and work samples
- examiner reports for ATAR course examinations
- Past WACE and ATAR Course examination marking keys.
Teachers must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia (TRBWA) and hold a valid TRB number to register for access to the extranet.
Western Australian university staff and final year education students can register for limited access to the extranet with their university email address.
Home Educators who are registered with the Department of Education may request access by emailing email@example.com