School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- No current vacancies.
Information for applicants
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au
Short term employment opportunities
- 2020 ATAR course examinations - Chief supervisor position
- 2020 ATAR course examinations - marker applications
- Special examination arrangements assessors 2020 – expressions of interest
- 2020 ATAR course written examinations – Supervisor position
- Application for marking the OLNA 2020 Round 2 (August - September) Writing