Design ATAR Year 11 New Syllabus Workshops
These workshops are for teachers and other stakeholders involved in the delivery of the ATAR Design course.
The workshops will focus on:
- unpacking the new ATAR Year 11 sample support material
- exploring the Double Diamond design process model
- experimenting with Design Thinking strategies to identify design problems
- facilitating the investigation of appropriate historical and/or contemporary designs
The workshops will be an invaluable opportunity to assist teachers in the planning for, and delivery of, the new syllabus.
Teachers are asked to bring the following digital or hard-copy documents:
- the ATAR Year 11 Design Syllabus (for teaching from 2023 version)
- the revised ATAR Design Glossary*
- the ATAR Year 11 Design Sample Course Outline*
- the ATAR Year 11 Design Sample Assessment Outline*
- the ATAR Year 11 Design Sample Assessment Tasks and Marking Keys*
* Expected to be published in October 2022. If not available prior to the event, these will be emailed to participants in draft form.
|Tuesday, 18/10/2022||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Design ATAR Year 11||Telethon Speech & Hearing Centre, Wembley (Auditorium)||Register|
|Wednesday, 19/10/2022||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Design ATAR Year 11||Webex||Register|