The School Curriculum and Standards Authority offers an international education program to approved schools in six countries – Bangladesh, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Zimbabwe. The program includes delivery of:
- the Western Australian Curriculum and Assessment Outline (K–10)
- the western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE – Year 11-12)
- the one-year Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT – Year 12).
At present there are 13 international schools offering the Western Australian programs. Students at these schools are able to study for the same qualification and curriculum program as Western Australian Pre-primary to Year 12 students without leaving their own country. The senior program provides a seamless transition into universities within Australia and around the world.
For further information please refer to the publications below and/or contact the Authority’s Principal Consultant, International Education (08 9273 6736).
- Expression of Interest - Western Australian International Education Program
- WACE Western Australian International Certificate of Education Program brochure
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) program brochure
- Pre-primary to Year 10 Western Australian International Certificate of Education Program brochure