- About Us
- Years K-10
- Senior Secondary
- Consultation: Australian Curriculum
- SIRS Information
- Events and Forms
Jenny Morup (08) 9273 6309 email@example.com
WACE examination dates 2013
The 2013 written WACE examinations will be from Friday, 1 November to Thursday, 28 November.
The timetable will be published on 26 July 2013.
The 2013 practical WACE examinations are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, 28 September to Sunday, 6 October (Saturday, Sunday and the public holiday included Aviation, Dance, Drama, Music and Physical Education Studies
- Saturday, 28 September to Tuesday, 15 October (Saturday, Sunday and the public holiday included
English as an Additional Language/Dialect (overseas schools)
- Saturday, 19 October
Chinese: Second Language and Indonesian: Second Language
- Saturday, 19 October and Sunday, 20 October
Japanese: Second Language
- Saturday, 19 October to Sunday, 27 October (Saturday and Sunday included)
English as an Additional Language/Dialect (Western Australian schools), French, German and Italian
A school is not able to specify particular day/s for the practical examinations to be held for all of its students. Students from a school must be randomly allocated to examination times throughout all of the days allotted for a course. This process ensures anonymity for all candidates.
Schools are advised to plan activities such as school examinations, final day assembly, graduation, valedictory dinners, leavers’ breakfast and so forth on dates other than those listed above. These activities should be scheduled when there are no examinations, such as between Monday, 7 October and Friday, 18 October or between Monday, 28 October and Thursday, 31 October.
No allowance in the timetable can be made for holidays, work or personal arrangements.
The written WACE examination dates for 2014 and 2015 will be:
- 2014 Monday, 3 November – Friday, 28 November
- 2015 Monday, 2 November – Friday, 27 November
Last Updated: 11/02/2013 11:48