- About Us
- Years K-10
- Senior Secondary
- Consultation: Australian Curriculum
- SIRS Information
- Events and Forms
SIRS online training
Student Information Records System
The student information records system stores data relating to providers, courses, offerings and student registrations, enrolments and achievement. The School Curriculum and Standards Authority uses this information in various ways including coordinating examinations and reporting on student information and achievement.
The main functions in SIRS are:
- providing school/provider details
- registering to offer School Curriculum and Standards Authority course units
- registering, enrolling and recording achievement for students
- generating reports and statistics
It is also used as a communication tool between the School Curriculum and Standards Authority and schools.
Training videos for people registered for SIRS access are available in SIRS.
To access the training videos you need your school login to SIRS and password. Please contact the SIRS helpdesk if you need assistance.
The following resources are useful for first time users of SIRS:
Last Updated: 19/12/2012 14:51