2017 Syllabus Delivery Audit - ATAR Year 11 Courses - Reviewer Applications
The School Curriculum and Standards Authority is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced teachers interested in reviewing Course Outlines and Assessment Outlines for ATAR Year 11 courses.
The selection of reviewers will be based on:
- the number of reviewers required
- recent teaching experience in the course (or similar)
- relevant qualifications
- familiarity with the specific course syllabus.
Before making an application to review, please read the information below about conditions and responsibilities.
- Courses requiring reviewers
- Reviewers need to be available to attend training at the Authority on the Thursday, February 23 (8.30 am–11.30 am). Reviewers based at a school need to ensure their principal will release them to attend the training. The Authority will provide payment to the school for a half-day teacher relief.
- General information about reviewing
Applications for reviewing close on Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 4.00 pm.